My courses are all information products and therefore can’t be “returned.” Because of the nature of these products, I do have a policy in place to help determine the eligibility of refunds.
If you go through a course, implement the strategies, and don’t see any results, then you can email me within 60 days for a full refund. All I ask is that you provide evidence that you have put the methods into place with your web stories and can show that they have not worked for you (screenshots, etc.)
All refunds are subject to the following terms and conditions:
*Purchases are NOT eligible for refunds in the following cases:
- You changed your mind after purchasing.
- The purchase date has exceeded 60 days.
- Extraneous, personal circumstances.
I do not make exceptions to any of my policies due to personal circumstances. I am running a business and cannot pass judgment on various individual situations and decide which cases are genuine or “fair.” It isn’t fair to me or to anyone else to make exceptions for some people and not others.
I reserve the right to evaluate all refund requests and to make a decision accordingly.
IF you still qualify for a refund after reading the above terms, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information
- Email address used to purchase the course
- Reason for requesting a refund
- Screenshots showing proof that you implemented the strategies taught.
- Google Analytics showing traffic before and after implementing Google Web Stories